The Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA has issued a job advertisement for a variety of positions. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria outlined in the newspaper advertisement may apply within the time frame specified. Eligible male/female candidates from all over the country can apply for these Water and Power Development Authority Jobs 2022 by following the organization’s instructions and getting these jobs in Pakistan 2022 after the recruitment process is completed. In Pakistan, the Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) reports to the Ministry of Water Resources of the Government of Pakistan.
WAPDA jobs 2022 online apply
|Publish Date||05- December-2022|
|Department Name:||Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Qualification:||Literate / Matric|
|Latest Jobs||Click Here|
Vacant Positions Details:
|Post Name||Qualification /Age||No. of posts||Local Domicile|
|O.T Attendant (BPS -03)||Matric|
|Sanitary Worker(BPS -01)|
Literate(Who can read newspaper
and write a simple letter in any language)
Interested candidates should apply online at the WAPDA’s official website. The age limit, qualification, experience, and domicile for each position are listed in the advertisement below.
How to Apply for these Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA Jobs in 2022
- The application form can sometimes be found on the WAPDA website at http://www.wapda.gov.pk
- Interested candidates should send their applications on the prescribed form, along with attested copies of their documents, to the address listed.
- Domicile Certificate, CNIC Education, Certificate
- two recent passport-sized photos
- Applicants are advised to carefully read the instructions below before completing the prescribed form.
- Only candidates from the Lahore district are eligible to apply.
- Only qualified applicants will be notified for an interview.
- Candidates must submit original documents on time for the Introductory meeting.
- The deadline to apply for WAPDA Jobs is December 19, 2022.