The Government TEVTA is looking applications for the appointment of Principals, Instructors, Lecturers, Lab Instructors, Workshop Managers, Lab Technicians, Junior Accountants, Shop Assistants, Junior Store Keepers, Store Keepers, Junior Clerks, Naib Qasid, Drivers, Store Attendants, Mali, Chowkidar and Sweepers.
TEVTA Jobs 2022 Online Apply
|Published On||October 16, 2022|
|Organization||Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority TEVTA|
|No of Seats||124|
|Job Location||Lahore, Punjab|
|Last Date||November 05, 2022|
Vacant Post Name:
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Principal (PS-17)||B.Sc. Engineering||01|
|2.||Workshop Manager (PS-16)||BA/ DAE + DVG||01|
|3.||Lab Instructor (PS-14)||BA/ DAE||06|
|4.||Naib Qasid (PS-01)||Middle||02|
Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab (P-TEVTA) is a Special Institution of the Industries, Commerce, Investment and Skills Development Department, Government of the Punjab. It is the largest public sector organization established to promote TVET Sector by imparting technical & vocational education and training through its about 400 Institutions located all over the Punjab. In the light of TEVTA Vision-2023 focusing on Access, Quality Assurance, Demand Driven Skills, Economic Opportunities and innovation, the main objective of P-TEVTA is to produce skilled workforce to meet the market demand for placement in the local and overseas industry. In its drive to optimally utilize its potential to accomplish its strategic goals and objectives, P-TEVTA invites the dynamic and motivated candidates to apply for the following posts based at District Kasur.
Government Of Punjab
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Residents of only Lahore Division can apply for the posts from Sr# 01 to 03 whereas for the posts from Sr# 04 to 06, domicile holder of the districts which are mentioned against each post in the advertisement are only eligible to apply for the respective posts.
- For Women Institute, (Admin & Teaching Staff); only female candidates can apply whereas for (Support Staff) both (Male & Female) are eligible to apply.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- At the closing date of applications, the applicant’s age should not be less than 18 years and more than 55 years (For PS-17), 40 years (For PS-06 to 16) & 35 years (For PS-01 to PS-05).
- All applicants are advised to clearly mention the Name of post and Subject/Trade/Technology/Division/District on the envelope against the post applied for
- If an applicant wants to apply on more than one post, he/she will have to submit separate application/envelope for that post.
- If more than one application received in single envelope, will liable to be discarded at large.
- Only post qualification experience will be considered.
- Existing Govt./ Semi Govt./Autonomous bodies / local government’s employees will apply through proper channel. Advance copy will be considered for shortlisting only and NOC duly issued by the competent authority of the parent department is required to be produced by the candidate at the time of interview.
- The Degree/ Certificate / Diploma indicated in qualification’s column for each post shall be from recognized university / college / institute.
- All appointments will be made strictly on merit under TEVTA Service Regulations-2011 as amended from time to time and the service will be governed under the said regulations.
- Applications on the prescribed form available at TEVTA website (www.tevta.gop.pk) along with CV, One recent passport size photograph, CNIC, Attested copies of all educational testimonials, Experience certificates, Domicile, (PEC registration in case of engineers), (NTC registration in case of B. Tech Honors / BSc Engineering Technology) and (PCATP in case of Architects) should reach at the below mentioned address through registered mail / courier latest by dated 05/11/2022 (before closing hours) Proof of courier / posting will not be considered as a proof of delivery
- Applications containing incomplete / inadequate information or received through e-mail or received after due date will not be entertained
- The authority reserves the nights not to fill any post/withhold the appointment against any advertised post, increase or decrease the number of posts without assigning any reason
OFFICE OF THE DISTRCIT DIRECTOR (OKARA & KASUR)
TECHNICAL EDUCATION & VOCATIONAL TRAINING AUTHORITY (TEVTA) INSIDE GTTI, 55-2 L, OKARA.
PHONE NO: 044-2700799