Sialkot’s Government Sardar Begum Teaching Hospital Applications from qualified candidates are requested for a contract position. The following positions, which are eligible, require the following qualifications and experience. The requirements outlined in the Punjab Health Department Miscellaneous Posts Service Rules 2003, Punjab Health Department Technical Posts Service Rules 2003, Punjab Health Department Allied Health Professional Service Rules 2012 (as amended), and Punjab Health Department Technical Posts Service Rules 2003.
Sardar Begum Teaching Hospital Sialkot Jobs 2023
|Publish Date||06 January 2023|
|Department Name:||Sardar Begum Teaching Hospital Sialkot Jobs 2023|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Qualification:||Middle / Matric / FSC/ BSC|
|Gender:||Male / Female|
Vacant Position Details
|Post Name||Qualification Required||No of Post|
|IT Assistant||BSc IT Computer Science (2nd Division) from a recognized University or BS IT|
Computer Science. IT Diploma from a recognized Institute of Punjab.
|Sample Collector||FSC Pre-medical (2nd Division) from a recognized Board or Matric with Science|
Diploma in Laboratory Assistant Course from Punjab Medical Faculty Lahore or
any other recognized Institute
|Dietitian||BSc Home Economics (2nd Division) or equivalent qualification from recognized|
University or FSC Pre-medical (2nd Davison) recognized and diploma/certificate course in dietitian from Punjab medical faculty Lahore or from any other recognized other institutes from a recognized Board and Diploma certificate Course from Punjab Medical Faculty Lahore or from any other recognized Institute.
|Dispenser||FSC Pre-medical (2nd Division) from a recognized Board having One or two years Diploma of Dispenser of Allied Health Sciences duly recognized by|
Punjab Medical Faculty.
|Midwife||FSc Pre-medical (2nd Division) or an equivalent qualification from a recognized Board having Diploma/Certificate in Midwifery Course from a recognized|
If none is available then candidates having qualification Matric with Science (2nd division) having Diploma of Midwifery.
|House Keeper||Intermediate (2nd Division) from a recognized Board with three years of experience in the relevant field.||01|
|Receptionist||Matric (2nd Division) or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.||02|
|Driver||Middle School Certificate from a recognized School having (LTV) Driving License issued from licensing Authority with at least (05 years experience in the line). Higher Technical Qualifications will be preferred.||02|
How to Apply for this Sardar Begum Teaching Hospital Sialkot Jobs 2023
- According to “The Contract Appointment Policy 2004,” appointments shall be made on a contract basis.
- Complete the application and attach verified copies of all academic credentials (BSC, FSC, and). Copy of Matriculation/Degree/Diploma, a current CNIC, any applicable work experience certificates, and 02 Applications will be submitted in person via DAK/Courier Service at Govt Sardar Begum Teaching Hospital Sialkot. Applications submitted by hand through DAK/Courier Service will not be accepted.
- Equivalency Certificates for “0” and “A” Levels must also be submitted.
- At the time of the interview, applicants must present the original document.
- The Government of Punjab’s S&GSD Notification and Recruitment Policy 2022 calls for an age reduction in the upper age limit.
- In 2022, the quota will be viewed as a recruitment policy.
- According to the “contract appointment policy, 2004/Recruitment policy, 2022” and the directives periodically issued by the Government of Punjab, recruitment would be done only on the basis of merit.
- Those who are currently in office. The service member and NOC should apply through their departments.
- Applications that are incomplete or are received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The Authority retains the power to appoint more or fewer people to any level of position. Give any justification.
- No TA or DA will be permitted to participate in any exam or interview.
- Before applying, candidates are recommended to confirm that they meet all requirements in their own best interests. the above-mentioned post’s regulations and prerequisites.
- During business hours, applications pertaining to the undersigned will be accepted in the office. Government Sardar Begum Teaching Hospital Sialkot, Medical Superintendent, until 31.01.2023 DAK/Courier, no hand applications will be accepted.
- Candidates will be assessed in accordance with the hiring requirements. In Punjab, more “selection committees” may be added to the government’s hiring practices in 2022. To evaluate the applicants for a certain position, create some written and practical examinations. Examine their skills as part of the interview, then give them the appropriate grades.