Latest Revenue Department Punjab Jobs 2022 Advertisement is published in the Daily Jang Newspaper on 06 November, 2022 to hire new Staff. This advertisement is titled “Punjab Board of Revenue Jobs Vacancies 2022 ”.
Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs are announced for World Funded Project titled “Punjab Urban Land Record System Enhancement PULSE” for its Project Management Unit and Project Implementation Unit of Punjab Land Records Authority Lahore.
Punjab Board of Revenue Jobs 2022 Latest
|Posted on:||6th November 2022|
|Company:||Revenue Department Punjab|
|Address:||Project Director, PMU, PULSE, Board of Revenue, Farid Kot House, Lahore|
Vacant Positions name:
- Assistant Network Administrator
- Communication Specialist
- Community Engagement Associate
- Database Administrator
- GIS Analyst
- GIS Manager
- GIS Specialist
- GRM Specialist
- Environmental Safeguard Specialist
- Finance Associate
- Financial Management Specialist
- Gender Specialist
- Geodesy Specialist
- HR Associate
- HR Manager
- Internal Auditor
- Land Administration Specialist
- Land Revenue Specialist
- Legal Specialist
- M&E Reporting Specialist
- Manager Logistics
- Network Administrator
- Office Assistant
- Office Manager
- Procurement Associate
- Procurement Specialist
- Project Coordinator
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Social Media Manager
- Social Safeguard Specialist
- Software Developer
- System Application Specialist
Applications are invited from interested qualified and experienced professions for the World Bank funded project titled “Punjab Urban Land Record System Enhancement (PULSE)”, for its Project Management Unit (PMU) of Board of Revenue Punjab, Lahore and Project Implementation Unit (PIU) of Punjab Land Records Authority Lahore for the following positions on purely contract basis for the time bounded project:
- Detailed eligibility/selection criteria, experience and job description is available on the PMU website i.e. https://jobs.punjab.gov.pk
- interested candidates must apply through online portal https://jobs.punjab.gov.pk
- Applications submitted through email/ hard copies will not be entertained.
- Government servants/employees are required to apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid.
- Last date for submission of application is 22nd November, 2022.
Project Management Unit (PMU), Punjab Urban Land Record System Enhancement Project Board of Revenue, Government of the Punjab