The Punjab Government has promised jobs for the Population Welfare Department in all of Punjab’s districts through 2023. For the following positions at the Department of Population Welfare under the ADP Scheme titled Establishment of Adolescent Health Centers, District Headquarters, applications from Pakistani nationals residing in the relevant district are being accepted on a contract basis. creation of model hospital-affiliated family planning centers the rules outlined forth in the aforementioned PC-1. In the advertisement published above, the age, education, experience, and place of residence criteria for the positions are mentioned.
Population Welfare Department Jobs 2023 | Online Apply
|Publish Date||28th December-2022|
|Job Location||Lahore, Punjab|
|Department Name:||Population Welfare Department Jobs 2023|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Gender:||Male / Female|
Vacant Position Details
|Post Name||Qualification Required||Age Limit||Grade||No of Post|
|Psychologist (BS-17)||M.Sc./BS (four years) in Psychology/Applied Psychology/Clinical Psychology from an Institute recognized by Higher Education Commission.||23-35 years +08 years general age relaxation in upper age limit -43 years||BS-17||24|
|Junior Clerk (BS-11)||Higher secondary School certificate (HSSC) (2nd division) or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.|
• A speed of 25 words per minutes typing in English on computer
• Proficient in MS office.
|18-25 years ++08 years|
general age relaxation in upper age limit -33 years
How to Apply Population Welfare Department Jobs 2023
- The candidate will apply online by visiting National Testing Service (NTS) website www.nts.org.pk .
- The candidate shall submit the filled application form (online) along with the deposit slip prescribed fee in favor of National Testing. Service, copy of CNIC, all educational/educational/experience certificates/documents, and attested copies of two recent passports. The size photographs shall be sent directly to NTS by courier to the address mentioned on the application form.
- Test Fee 1 Link 1 Bill will be paid through Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/EasyPaisa/Jazz Cash/TCS. Express counters using the 20-digit invoice numbers generated in your face slip. Payment of one invoice only will be accepted. 4. Date of the written test will be intimated by NTS only to qualified/shortlisted candidates.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date or close of office hours on the last date for submission of applications. The application will not be considered.
- Applications completed in all respects should reach NTS by 10.01.2023.
- Roll number slips will be uploaded on the NTS website and the candidate will be intimated by NTS for at least one week about the test schedule before the test.
- In case of a large number of candidates qualifying for the NTS Test, the Selection Committee reserves the right to decide on any threshold.
- The ratio of marks of the candidate only shortlisted candidates will be called for a final interview based on NTS test results, qualifications, and experience.