The Government of Pakistan has announced that they will be offering 2,000 jobs in all Planning Commission of Pakistan offices across the country in the year 2023. These include positions such as policy experts, economists, administrators, project managers, and other related professionals. All applicants must have a valid CNIC, passport, license, or other relevant documents in order to apply for these jobs. The selection process is based on written tests, interviews, and medical examinations. For more information regarding these jobs please visit the official website of the Planning Commission of Pakistan. The Planning Commission of Pakistan is an autonomous and independent statutory body constituted by the Government of Pakistan in order to develop short-term and long-term economic plans for the country. It was established in 1950 and since then it has been responsible for planning, formulating, and implementing comprehensive economic policies and plans. The commission also coordinates with and supervises all other government departments, guiding and monitoring their development plans.
Planning Commission Jobs 2023
|Publish Date:||09 March 2023|
|Department Name:||Planning Commission Jobs || Pakistan in 2023|
|Job Category:||Government Job|
|Gender:||Male / Female|
|Vacancies UPDATE ON:||jobsbags.com|
Vacancy Position Detail:
- Accounts Assistant
- Admin Assistant
- Admin Officer
- Finance & Admin Manager
- Finance Officer
- Learning & Development Specialist
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Monitoring & Evaluation Manager
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- Naib Qasid
- Partnership & Placement Manager
- Partnership Lead
- Placement Officer
- Product Manager
- Project Director
- Project Manager
- Project Officer
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- Senior Front-End Developer
- Senior Quality Assurance & Testing Engineer
- Senior UI/UX Designer
How to Apply for this Planning Commission Jobs || Pakistan in 2023
- Eligible candidates must apply within 15 days via the National Job Portal at www.nip.gov.pk.
- This advertisement was published on March 3rd.
- The Ministry of Planning and Development has a detailed job description for the advertised positions.
- Only those candidates who were selected and shortlisted will be notified for a test/interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to provide original documents that have been attested by HEC.
- Applications submitted after the time limit will be rejected.
- The Ministry reserves the right to reject, partially, or completely cancel any or all applications for any reason.
- In any case, the entire recruitment process/advertising
- No TADA will be acknowledged for the ability to participate in the Test Interview.