Pakistan National Accreditation Council (PNAC) is a government organization that promotes quality assurance and conformity assessment practices in Pakistan. PNAC offers a range of job opportunities, including the position of Director of Technical. The application deadline for the Director Technical position at PNAC is yet to be announced. However, it is recommended that you keep an eye on the PNAC website and social media handles for updates regarding job opportunities. The position of Director Technical at PNAC is an excellent opportunity for individuals who have experience in the field of conformity assessment, accreditation, or quality management. The job offers a challenging and rewarding work environment, and the Director of Technical will be responsible for developing and implementing technical policies and procedures related to conformity assessment and quality assurance.
Pakistan National Accreditation Council jobs 2023
|Publish Date:||09 March 2023|
|Job Location:||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Department Name:||Pakistan National Accreditation Council jobs 2023|
|Job Category:||Government Job|
|Gender:||Male / Female|
Vacancy Position Detail:
- Job Title: Director Technical
- Job Responsibilities: The Director Technical will be responsible for the following:
- Developing, implementing, and overseeing technical policies and procedures related to conformity assessment and quality assurance
- Developing and maintaining accreditation programs for various industries
- Providing technical guidance and support to accreditation bodies, conformity assessment bodies, and other stakeholders
- Conducting technical assessments and evaluations of accreditation bodies, conformity assessment bodies, and other stakeholders
- Developing and delivering technical training programs to stakeholders
- Representing PNAC in technical meetings and conferences
- Conducting research and staying up-to-date with the latest developments in the field of accreditation and conformity assessment
- Eligible criteria: To be eligible for the position of Director Technical at PNAC, you must meet the following requirements:
- Ph. D/M.Phil / M. Sc/ BS in any of the Applied or Natural Sciences or Ph. D /M.S/B.E/B.S in the relevant engineering from HEC recognized institute/ University.
- You must have at least 12 years of experience in the public and private sector, conformity assessment, accreditation, or quality management.
- You must have experience in developing and implementing technical policies and procedures.
- You must have experience in providing technical guidance and support to stakeholders.
How to Apply for this Pakistan National Accreditation Council jobs 2023
- Those who are interested and qualified should obtain the application form from the organization’s website and then send it to the address provided.
- Admin Division PNAC Sector G-5/2, Islamabad, Near PM Office, Ministry of Science and Technology Ground Floor Ministry of Science and Technology Building, 1 Constitution Avenue These PNAC Positions are offered on a permanent basis by the Ministry of Science and Technology.
- Certified copies of all educational and employment documentation must accompany the PNAC application. The complete advertising can be read below.
- Applications that are not comprehensive won’t be accepted for these positions.
- Applicants who are currently employed by the government should apply in the appropriate manner.
- The deadline for submitting an online application for Pakistan National Accreditation Council (PNAC) Jobs in Islamabad is March 19, 2023.