The Federal Ministry of Energy (Petroleum Division) Pakistan invites applications for the following positions in Islamabad, Pakistan, as advertised in the Jung newspaper on December 5, 2022. Pakistan Petroleum has announced new job opportunities for Pakistani nationals in the Ministry of Energy’s Petroleum Division. Residents of Punjab are eligible. Male and female primary and matric pass candidates are welcome to apply. Applications should be sent to the Administrative Officer, Local Government Complex Basement, Sector G-5/2, and Islamabad. The application form is attached to the vacancy image. It is also available for download from the Department of Explosives’ website.
Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Jobs 2022
|Publish Date||05- December-2022|
|Department Name:||Ministry of Energy Petroleum|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Qualification:||Primary/ Middle/ Matric|
Vacant Positions Details:
|Name of Post||No of Post||Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria||Place of Posting|
|Driver (BPS-04)||1||Primary |
Valid driving license
|Lab Attendant (BPS-03)||1||Matriculation with Science|
|Fresher (BPS-01)||1||Primary Pass|
Government of Pakistan, ministry of energy (petroleum Division) department of explosives.
applications are invited from male and female suitable candidates, for appointment in the department of explosives’, regional office, Lahore on regular basis for the following posts.
How to Apply for these Federal Ministry of Energy Jobs in 2022
- An application can be submitted online at www.njp.gov.pk or mailed; applications must include photographs in the space provided on the prescribed “Application Form.”
- The candidate’s eligibility will be determined solely by the educational qualifications required for the position.
- At the time of the interview, the candidate must bring attested copies of all relevant documents and his original documents.
- Applicants who are already in government service should apply through the proper channels and bring their NOC to the interview.
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The deadline for submitting an application to the Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Jobs is December 19, 2022.