Latest Sindh Public Service Commission Jobs is inviting applications for the positions of Lecturer, Principal, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Instructor, Assistant, Inspector and Sub Inspector. Both male & female candidates can apply from across the country. This jobs advertise in Jang Newspaper on 11 April 2023.
Latest Sindh Public Service Commission Jobs 2023 Apply Online
|Hiring Organization||Sindh Public Service Commission|
|Education||Matric to Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||1000+|
|Address||Sindh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post|
Botany ,Chemistry ,Computer Science ,Economics, Education ,English,Psychology ,Sindhi,Sociology
English, Computer Science, Pakistan studies, Fine Art, Urdu ,Math, Physics, Sindhi, Urdu, Math, Physics
|Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Junior Inspector of Cool Mines|
|Survey and Drawing Officer|
|Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Assistant Agriculture Engineer|
How To Apply For FPSC Jobs
- Original Challan of Rs. 500/- be paid in the Head of Account “C02101- Organ of State Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)” in State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan.
- Candidate has to mention Challan No, Date and Name of the Bank Branch in his/her online application, for all categories of one post, one Challan is acceptable.
- Candidate must retain Original paid Challan of Rs. 500/- to be presented at the time of Pre-interview Written Test and Interview.
- Challan Form can be downloaded from Official website i.e. www.spsc.gov.pk
- Options (e.g. Domicile, Age, Qualification, Experience, Centre etc) once exercised shall not be changed at any subsequent stage after the closing date.
- Online Application Feature is available on the Official Website
- The online application requires initial registration through SPSC official website. After fulfilling formalities, candidates can apply through “Available Jobs” features.
- The candidates must possess required age, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- The experience shall be reckoned from the date of acquiring minimum academic qualification required for the post.
- Ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The number of posts is subject to variation without any prior permission/intimation.
- The Candidates serving in Government and Semi Government Organizations shall apply through proper channel.
- The Commission reserves the right to modify / correct any error at any stage if detected later on.
- ONLINE APPLICATION FEATURES WILL BE ACCESSIBLE ROUND THE CLOCK, EXCEPT THE CLOSING DATE.
- OTHER DETAILS CAN BE VIEWED IN “GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS” AVAILABLE AT SPSC’S OFFICIAL WEBSITE. www.spsc.gov.pk