The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has announced that it will offer various jobs in different government departments across the country in 2023. These include positions such as Lawyers, Medical Officers, Accountants, Analysts, and other related professionals. All applicants must have a valid CNIC, passport, license, or other relevant documents in order to apply for these jobs. The selection process is based on written tests, interviews, and medical examinations. For more information regarding these jobs please visit the official website of FPSC. It is responsible for conducting competitive investigations and promotions to various posts in the federal government departments. It has also been responsible for advising the government on matters concerning recruitment, remuneration, and service conditions of federal civil servants. Additionally, FPSC provides guidelines to the ministries and divisions regarding recruitment, promotions, transfers, and postings.
FPSC Jobs Advertisement || Apply Online 2023
|Publish Date:||09 March 2023|
|Job Location:||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Department Name:||FPSC Jobs Advertisement || Apply Online 2023|
|Job Category:||Government Job|
|Gender:||Male / Female|
|Vacancies UPDATE ON:||jobsbags.com|
Vacancy Position Detail:
- Assistant Deputy District Prosecutor
- Assistant Director of Investigation
- Chief Psychologist
- Deputy Director of Law
- Experimental Officer
- Inspector Investigation
- Physical Education Teacher
- Project Manager
- Research Officer
- Senior Scientific Assistant
- Senior Teacher
- Store Officer
- Subject Specialist
- System Analyst
- Trained Graduate Teacher
- Transport Officer
How to Apply for this FPSC Jobs Advertisement || Apply Online 2023
- All applications must be submitted to the FPSC via web.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Applicants can correct any errors in their applications on a website before the deadline.
- Your application data will be considered correct and complete.
- Subsequent reports of prior experience that were not previously disclosed in the online registration form are viewed as a last-minute attempt to satisfy and will be ignored.
- The website includes detailed instructions for completing the online application.