Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Forest Department has announced new employment opportunities in its Kohat Division. You have to read the complete information below for (Forest Division Kohat Division Jobs 2022 | ETEA Forest Guards Vacancies).
Forest Division Kohat Division Jobs 2022
Vacancies are distributed in Open Merit, Sub Division Range, Kohat Sub Division, Hangu Sub Division, Karak Sub Division, Thall Forest Range, and Minority Quotas.
|Posted on:||22nd September 2022|
|The Last Date:||October 17, 2022|
|Company:||Forest Department KPK|
|Address:||Kohat Forest Division, Kohat|
- Vacant Positions:
- Forest Guards
Online applications are invited through ETEA for the post of Forest Guards from the suitable candidates having the prescribed qualification as per:
Situation Vacant For Kohat Forest Division, Kohat
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of online application, a prescribed online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated deposit slip & deposit the prescribed test fee (nonrefundable) in any branch of UBL Bank at UBL OMNI agent Easypaisa app or agent.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy)
having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- After online apply, don’t send documents/testimonials to ETEA office, copies of testimonials/documents will however, be provided by the candidates who qualify the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the Appointing Authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk on 3rd October 2022
- The Last date for submission of online Application is 17th October 2022
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.