Jobs for the Energy Department in Lahore have been posted online at this website. There is excellent news if you’re looking for Energy Department Lahore jobs in Pakistan. You are in the proper location. The whole information regarding the openings and the application process is provided below. You can see the official advertisement below. Active candidates with a Punjabi address are invited to apply. Applications are being accepted by the Chief Engineer (Power), Department of Energy, Government of Punjab. Under the project “Establishment of Research Cell in Department of Energy,” qualified applicants from Punjab fill the following temporary positions on a contract basis for a term of one year (which may be extended for an additional year with satisfactory performance).
Energy Department Punjab Jobs 2023 | Online Apply
|Publish Date||29th December-2022|
|Department Name:||Energy Department Punjab Jobs 2023|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Qualification:||Ph.D. / Master|
|Gender:||Male / Female|
Vacant Position Details:
|Position Name||Qualification & Experience||PPS||No of Post|
|Energy Research Head||Ph.D. or M.Sc. (Engineering) in Electrical/ 45-63 Mechanical/ Chemical from a recognized Years university by HEC and registration with Pakistan Engineering Council.|
Minimum 15 years post-qualification experience in the case of a Ph.D. or 20 years
post-qualification experience in the case of an M.Sc. in the relevant field. Must possess experience in dealing with policy/ regulatory processes etc. in the power sector.
Public Sector experience will be preferred. Well-conversant with the execution of power projects in the public sector/ BOOT/ BOO/ BOT basis.
Experience in developing documents like PQD, RFP, PPA, IA, and their legal &
|Tariff Expert||The candidate should be a Chartered 40-63 Accountant or Cost & Management Years|
Accountant/MBA (Finance) from the recognized university by HEC Minimum 10 years experience in case of CA and 15 years post qualification experience in case of other qualification, in the relevant, field.
Must possess experience in dealing with tariff-related matters; Familiarity with the cases of EPC claims negotiations, IPPs framework, Project documentation, and PPA will be an added advantage. Public Sector experience will be preferred.
|Energy Policy Expert||M.Sc. or B.Sc. (Engineering)in Electrical/ Mechanical from a recognized university by HEC and registration with Pakistan Engineering Council; Minimum 12 years post qualification experience in case of M.Sc. or 15 years post qualification experience in case of B.Sc. in the relevant field.|
Must possess experience in dealing with policies regulations/laws of the power sector. Familiarity with developing/ administering documents like PQD, RFP, PPA, IA, etc.
will be an added advantage Public Sector experience will be preferred.
|Oil & Gas Expert||M.Sc. or B.Sc. (Engineering) in Chemical / Petroleum from a recognized university by|
HEC and registration with Pakistan Engineering Council. Minimum 12 years post-qualification experience in the case of M.Sc. or 15 years post-qualification experience in the case of B.Sc. in the relevant field.
Must possess experience in regulatory/ policy/legal/ operational matters in the oil and gas sector. Public Sector experience would be preferred.
|Legal Expert||Law Graduate from a recognized university by HEC. 15 years post qualification experience in relevant field. Must possess experience in dealing with Energy Sector Policies, Laws, Rules & Regulations, etc. Familiarity with Corporate/ Commercial laws, drafting of Corporate/ Commercial & Power Sector contracts, MoU, etc. will be an added advantage. Public Sector experience would be|
How to Apply for this Energy Department Punjab Jobs 2023
- Applications will be submitted on the prescribed form to be downloaded at www.energy.punjab.gov.pk. or may be obtained from the office of the Chief Engineer (Power) at the address given below.
- Applications complete in all respects shall be submitted by courier or directly to the undersigned.
- Completed CV, and attested copies of relevant documents must be attached to the application form.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained/considered.
- Chief Engineer (Power) Government of Punjab, Candidates who have already submitted applications in response to the previous advertisement.
- Department of Energy, First Floor, Main Design Building, Irrigation Secretariat, Old Anarkali, Lahore (Telephone: 042-99212794 and 97)
- The name of the post for which the application is being submitted should be clearly displayed on the top right side corner of the envelope.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Candidates working in Govt / Semi-Government and Autonomous Organizations can apply properly
Channel. Candidate must be domiciled in Punjab.
- Women are encouraged to apply.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for interviews etc.