District and Session Court Islamabad Jobs 2023 is inviting applications for the positions of Data Processing Officer, Assistant Private Secretary, Assistant Hardware, Identity Section Incharge, Archive Section Incharge, Accountant, Steno typist, Scanning Technician, Data Entry Operator and LDC. Both male & female candidates can apply from across the country. This jobs advertise in Daily Aaj Newspaper on 05 April 2023.
District & Session Court Islamabad Jobs 2023 via ITS
|Published On||April 05, 2023|
|Last Date||April 10, 2023|
|Organization||District and Session Court|
|No of Seats||76|
|Post Name||Qualification||No of Posts|
|Data Processing Officer||Bachelor in CS/IT||01|
|Assistant Private Secretary||Graduation||14|
|Assistant Hardware||Bachelor in CS/IT||01|
|Identity Section Incharge||Bachelor in CS/IT||01|
|Archive Section Incharge||Bachelor in CS/IT||01|
|Scanning Technician||Bachelor in CS/IT||02|
|Data Entry Operator||Bachelor in CS/IT||39|
How To Apply For Islamabad Jobs
- Please visit ITS website www.itspak.org to apply for desired post(s)
- You need to create your bank fee challan first (download bank fee challan form from download button).
- Submit fee mentioned on the challan form in the bank mentioned on the challan form.
- After submitting fee challan in designated bank, click on the apply online button to fill up the application form.
- Select the job you are interested in to apply and complete your application form, fill up your credentials/ profile (personal information, education, experience, upload picture/ Paid challan photo/ NOC in case of govt. Servant) carefully.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview
- Incomplete/Late received applications will not be entertained
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Last date to apply 10th April 2023.
To explore career opportunities at the District and Session Court Islamabad, you can visit the official website of the Islamabad High Court and the Islamabad District Courts. You can find job announcements, application requirements, and other relevant information on these websites.
You can also check online job portals such as rozee.pk, indeed.com.pk, and mustakbil.com to look for job openings at the District and Session Court Islamabad.
Additionally, you can network with professionals in the legal field and reach out to the HR department of the District and Session Court Islamabad to inquire about job vacancies.
It is important to note that the District and Session Court Islamabad usually requires candidates to have a degree in law or relevant field and relevant experience in the legal profession. Good communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and ability to work under pressure are also important qualities for candidates seeking employment at the District and Session Court Islamabad.