The Board of Revenue Government of Punjab has announced latest employment opportunities for residents of Punjab Province. We collected Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs September 2022.
Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs September 2022
The Revenue Department Punjab Vacancies are opening a development project titled “Institutional Restructuring & Automation of Tax/Revenue Collection in Punjab.
Revenue Department Punjab Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||21st September 2022|
|Last Date:||October 13, 2022|
|Company:||Revenue Department Punjab|
|Address:||Secretary Taxes/Project Director, Board of Revenue Punjab, Lahore|
- Senior Quality Assurance
- System/Network Administrator
- Senior Quality Assurance
- Minimum 16 Years of Education with a related degree in Computer Sciences/Information Technology.
- At least 5 years of relevant field experience.
- System Network Administrator:
- Minimum Master’s Degree (16 Years of Education) with a related degree in Computer Sciences/Information Technology.
- At least 2 years of experience in the same domain.
How to Apply Online
- This project hires detailed CVs from qualified professionals which must reach the Office of the Secretary Taxes/Project Director.
- Applications having information required by the employer should reach before 13th October 2022.
Board of Revenue, Government of the Punjab, intends to seek the services of following individuals for its development project titled “Institutional Restructuring and Automation of Tax / Revenue Collection in Punjab (to achieve the objectives of PRIDE Programme)” on contract basis for a limited time period:
- The candidates having domicile from Punjab are eligible to apply.
- All above project posts are purely temporary, on contract basis, under the Contract Appointment Policy, 2004, for a limited period.
- The selectee would have no right of regularization of his contract whatsoever.
- The decision of the Authority shall be final and would not be challenged in any court of law.
- Competent Authority may accept or reject any application / process of recruitment at any stage, without assigning any reason.
- A project based lump sum salary package shall be admissible for these posts & selectee shall have no right to claim usual allowances, as defined against other regular/ contract posts.
- The application must be accompanied by attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, copy of CNIC, two passport size latest pictures, domicile certificate and other relevant documents.
- Candidates from the public sector organization can apply through proper channel along with NOC from their respective department.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- No TA/DA for test / interview.
- Applications must reach the office of the Secretary (Taxes) / Project Director,
“Institutional Restructuring and Automation of Tax 7 Revenue Collection in Punjab
(to Achieve the Objectives of PRIDE Programme)”, Board of Revenue, Punjab, Old
Anarkali Road, Lahore upto 13th October, 2022, through registered mail. Incomplete
applications and received after given time period shall not be entertained at all.
SECRETARY (TAXES) / PROJECT DIRECTOR BOARD OF REVENUE PUNJAB